mardi 25 avril 2017

Malfunction on NFA RR Olympic Lower and LWRC upper

***this is a legal NFA transferable FYI***

I was at last able to take my converted Olympic Lower with a LWRC 10 in M6 upper to the range today to try to work out somewhat frustrating "misfiring" I am having. Pretty much the weapon is firing a 2nd round on the release of the trigger or shooting a short burst in either full auto or something similar to a bump fire.

I did the following to try to eliminate some possible causes;

I fired both steel case and brass ammo

with and without a suppressor

with the adjustable gas block on and off with the suppressor on/off

with a ACCU-WEDGE in and out with all the above too

Out of all possible firing combinations the only time I did not have a fire upon release of the trigger was with the gas block turned in-which the weapon did not cycle.

Any thoughts?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Malfunction on NFA RR Olympic Lower and LWRC upper

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire