jeudi 26 octobre 2017

A bit of fun but a real scenario

SO, I'm currently working in China and living in a hotel in a 3rd tier city (a few million people but not very 'developed'. They haven't really seen westerners before, it seems about 20 years behind the bigger cities).

It's a pretty safe place helped by the fact I'm relatively well built so twice the size of anyone else!

At home I have food, vehicles, arms, friends, etc. If anything were to 'go down' I'm in a better position than most.
Here...It's me, my wife and a suitcase full of clothes. Oh, and an electric scooter with a 100km range. So I'm pretty much isolated.

So the question is, what would you do? Carrying much more than a swiss army knife will probably make you public enemy no.1

The obvious answer is "get out" but this contract is going to pay for my BOL and some financial freedom.

Any thoughts?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



A bit of fun but a real scenario

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire