dimanche 29 octobre 2017

liberal co-worker rant

What started out as a work related conversation with a liberal co-worker turned into suffering liberal anti gun nonsense .
Seemed like he'd been waiting for any chance to talk to me so he could regurgitate his liberal anti gun crap .

So he starts off with "there are too many guns" !!! I say "oh boy here we go"
but he didn't here me because he was too intent on getting out his rant .
He goes on ; Any one can buy a gun , you don't need a machine gun for hunting gun shows , bump stocks , blah blah blah

I really didn't want to get into this stupid conversation but ;
ME -Not true that anyone can buy a gun
HIM - too many stupid people have guns
ME- stupid people drive cars too
HIM- but you need a license to drive a car
ME - you need a license to buy a gun
HIM - but they need to do background checks and register guns
At this point I'm getting really disgusted but I inform him that they do background checks in MA.
HE says - well in Pennsylvania and South Carolina any one can walk into a gun show and buy anything they want or do a private sale
Then he says , in Pennsylvania they have to paint cows orange so people don't shoot them
He said something about bump stocks too but at this point my brain was getting numb and I don't remember what was said .

I couldn't take anymore so I said ok and walked away .

You really can't have a reasonable intelligent conversation with a liberal

Edit ; The liberal co-worker isn't a brainwashed snowflake millennial . He's mid 60s , reasonably intelligent , college educated , religious , served in the military . Somehow he's been infected with the liberal disease that kills the part of the brain used for critical thinking and common sense .

Let's block ads! (Why?)



liberal co-worker rant

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire