lundi 30 octobre 2017

Hearing the Quiet Whisperer

I think we can all agree that God the Father and Jesus get the vast majority of attention. In another thread, I got away with writing that I think I heard the Holy Spirit (without explaining or defending it). Those who experience it seem to suggest it is beyond objective confirmation, which makes it very difficult to be confident in what my experience involved. So, I'd like to talk about this Quiet Whisperer, as it is so often described. What have you experienced along these lines?

How often do you hear this Quiet Whisperer? How do you prepare yourself to be ready, available or open to hear it? What were you doing when you heard it? How do you know it was the Holy Spirit? What books would you recommend to better understand it?

Alternatively, anyone read Many Lives, Many Masters?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hearing the Quiet Whisperer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire