mardi 31 octobre 2017

Defective RX Drugs

Has anyone ever gotten a bad/defective batch of prescription drugs? I'm suspecting I did. My doc upped the dosage of my BP meds and all has been going fine. I just got a refill about two weeks ago and my blood pressure has skyrocketed. I couldn't figure out why. Well, I still had about two months worth of the original lower dosage BP meds and I switched back to them, thinking maybe the last batch I got had a problem. Well, my blood pressure began to drop and now it's back to normal. That makes me think that maybe I'm right and the last batch of meds is bad.

I'm about to go back to the pharmacy and ask for a replacement for the balance of the meds. I know they aren't going to believe me and won't listen, but I'll try..

Anyone else run into this?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Defective RX Drugs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire