mercredi 25 octobre 2017

Should Trump stop using little man insult?

First off I support Trump and enjoy him ridiculing and destroying his distractors. They have gotten away with so much by not being opposed and can not stand his fight fire with fire offensive.

I do not take offense personally with the little man insults because I am a big ol redneck. I never belittle the little, it comes across as bullying and imho petty. I find it crass and unfair and probably ticks off many smaller men who on the whole are or might be Trump supporters. Any ridicule, sarcasm, mocking of their hypocrisy, screwy politics, dishonesty, stupidity, violence, etc, etc is fair game.

What do you think?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Should Trump stop using little man insult?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire