samedi 27 octobre 2018

Knee brace that can be worn for long periods(12 hours)?

So I am in the oilfield again, and am noticing a problem with knee pain going up and down the stairs. I was 82nd Airborne for a few years, and RTB before that, so I have the requisite knee pain from it.

Pain around the kneecap, patellar tendonitis is the most probable cause. I tried the mcdavid braces that wrap around the knee and velcro in place, but got quarter sized blisters on the back of my knees after a 12 hour shift. I need something that will give the pressure above and below the kneecap required to eliminate the pain without taking skin off.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Knee brace that can be worn for long periods(12 hours)?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire