vendredi 26 octobre 2018

Waterford Stanly wood cookstoves

...I'm probably the only person this would help:

But I was putting mine together today, and I found out that the parts don't interchange. (I have 2, gave $100 for one, $700 for the other.)

I was fighting it and fighting it and ended up switching piles.... No more fighting.

Tomorrow I'll replace the door seals and the fire I up and we shall see.
(Its one of the ones that's dual use, cooking and heat.)

Probably not going to get the hot water jacket setup done this winter, but I'll probably do the warmer. (I'm going to adapt one off a different stove because free > $1,500)

Ok, now I'm rambling so I'll shut up.
Just thought I'd put it into the interwebs for the 1\million chance someone else will be looking for that specific info.
Also: for the firebox liner the parts you think should be on the bottom goes on the top.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Waterford Stanly wood cookstoves

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire