jeudi 25 octobre 2018

Prep related items on your Christmas/birthday list

Default Prep related items on your Christmas/birthday list


With Christmas rapidly approaching, I thought I'd ask. In my immediate family, and most of my extended family, emphasis is placed on the secular aspects of Christmas, so a list of "wanted items" is almost a necessity. It decreases the amount of garbage a person receives, and ends up taking to Goodwill as soon as enough time has passed for the weather to improve a bit most years.
My prep related items need to be things that can be seen as items for everyday use, as anyone who would be giving me a gift thinks those that do the least bit of prepping are out of their minds.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Prep related items on your Christmas/birthday list

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire