lundi 29 octobre 2018

How many of you have Zippo lighters?

Quote:

Originally Posted by panoz77 View Post
That's crazy

Shame, I didn't notice you were Manitoba. Maybe have a bud in the US buy it and ship it to you?

I just might, I have a need for a few other things that I can't get up here.

Some Fallout stuff, for my Fallout themed garage bar; most notably a power sledge, nuka cola quantum lights, nuka cola cap clock, and a power armor helmet edition of Fallout 76 for PC. As well as the Fallout 4 Pipboy edition and some posters.

As well as some various spices; like Tony's, Old Bay and Everglades. And fruity pebble cereal. Maybe some yoohoo too.

On the DSB; we send gifts/Christmas cards to each other every year. A tradition I started. Not bad for some SB trolls, lol.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



How many of you have Zippo lighters?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire