mardi 30 octobre 2018

Looking for Truck Drivers - need delivery of pallets from across America

There are often times that I want to bid on surplus auction lots that happen to be across the country and most of them are pallets of stuff so that usually means freight shipping, which is pretty expensive by the pallet.

The pallets could be anywhere form 200-2,000lbs (usually on lower end of scale) and distance can be from 400-2900 miles, from anywhere in the US to SE PA. At times there might be a few pallets at the same place or other pallets on the same route back to PA area.

If someone can do this, there are also very good prices on all kinds os things such as: tools and equipment (Home DIY quality to very high quality professional stuff), heavy equipment, most everything for home survival ("old" solar, etc), older diesel generators and more. Diesel or gas (and nat gas/propane) from 10Kw to 300KW! LARGE battery backups and more. water purification, you name it. Also the prices, as I've said are often really AMAZING!!!

Once the sale is closed there is usually 5-10 days for pickup, occasionally some will allow the proposed date/time. If anyone has the capability of doing this or might know of someone who would, please contact me. My email address is in my profile I think, or PM me if it isn't.

Here are some cities and states where i often see a lot of lots of interest.
(excuse my butchering of spellings!
Ohio
Tennessee (Knoxville, Chattanooga, etc)
Bloomington Indiana
Iowa City
Birmingham Al
Texas
Boston Area
Lots of Michigan
Georgia (atlanta, savhana, & more)
South Carolina ( hol
Illinois, Chicago
Virginia (Norfolk, Richmond, charlottesville, Dulles, & more)
lots of cities in FL
Cali - San diego up to Bay area

There are some pallets coming up tomorrow (Cincinnati) that I'll need to act upon and then there are also pallets in Bloomington Indiana, so that is even farther west.

If anyone can offer any help, I can reward you financially or in trade.

If you PM me or email me we can talk about specifics. There are deals multiple times a month and having a partner who could help in some manner, & has the potential to bring in significant side income to anyone who can participate

anyway, thanks for reading the thread, not the most exciting but I figured there might be a number of truckers on this site who could greatly benefit, so let me know if this is a possibility. Thank you.

TM

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Looking for Truck Drivers - need delivery of pallets from across America

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire