lundi 29 octobre 2018

Any one on here raising Palomino rabbits?

So, why are U raising Palomino? I had to look them up just to see what the heck they were.
Here is the list I found on meat rabbits.

If you are thinking about raising them, then here are 10 best meat Rabbit breeds list:
1) New Zealand Whites:
2) Californian Rabbits:
4) Silver Foxes:
5) Champagne D Argent:
6) Cinnamons Rabbits:
7) Satins rabbits:
8) Rex Rabbits:
9) Palomino Rabbits:
And etc...........

If they take longer...... means the meat-to-feed ratio gets skewed. Your goal is to have more meat with less feed. If that can be done to ur satisfaction, it's good.

I have raised several breeds over the years, but for a meat rabbit, I have always had New Zealand and /or California. The cross between the two breeds has always surpassed most expectations for me. I raise purebreds of both, but for my food supply, I raise the cross for meat.
My wife has shown rabbits in competition, everything from Netherland Dwarf to Angora. Color is anybody's guess. The color charts aren't always right. She is working with Broken New Zealand Reds. Its over my head. I got better thing to do.


Last edited by two bits; Today at 06:09 PM.. Reason: poor spelling

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Any one on here raising Palomino rabbits?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire