mardi 30 octobre 2018

Leaf me alone!

Aarrgh!

The annual leaf drop has commenced. After a blustery night in the 80 acre woods I wake this morning to find leaves bunched up everywhere. Against the doors, all over the shop floor, clogging drain channels and drifting about to create future work. I just got back in after sweeping, raking and disposing of piles. Those that wax poetical about Fall, and the colors of the changing leaves, I am sure will be dreaming up new sonnets to convince us how marvelous the event is. Well it sucks!

While perhaps not momentous in the scheme of things, the annual leaf drop for those of us that live in deciduous forest areas, end up with a lot of extra work to do if we want to keep things maintained. From now until late Spring I will be sweeping and raking. Almost makes me want to move where there ain't no trees.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Leaf me alone!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire