samedi 10 novembre 2018

I need a new mouse.

Default I need a new mouse.


I am getting used to thinking about something and then forgetting what it was before I do it. It usually comes back to me in a few minutes. At least it has never been anything so important that it caused a big problem.
So I was sitting here with the computer on my lap and then I laid it aside and picked up the newspaper and started reading the front page. I noticed that I was having trouble getting the article in the paper to scroll down and I looked down at my mouse and then back at the newspaper. HaHa! I guess they haven't made a mouse that will get the column of the newspaper to scroll down. This wasn't an online newspaper it was the good old - old fashioned newspaper printed on real paper. LOL

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I need a new mouse.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire