lundi 25 mars 2019

My favorite tactical practice

I use 4 guns: a 2-inch barrelled 9mm, a 4-inch nine, a SA .357 mag, 6-inch, and a 6-inch .41 mag SA cowboy action loads

I start at either low-ready or from a holster and fire 5 shots at 3 yards, 7 yards, and 10 yards. The plan is to shoot three to the chest and at least one to the head. I do it one handed. Eventually I will try using my off hand. I don't need a timer. I just draw or raise and fire as fast as I can accurately shoot. For me this is difficult. Lots of pressure!

For me I have recently discovered that I can do better with the SA .41 that I have shot 200 times than with either 9mm which I have shot over 2000 times. I have shot the.357 a lot and am good with it and the .41 is the same frame.
The bigger guns are harder to carry but I may keep the little 9 for a backup, but if I go to city bigger than 200,000, I will carry the .41.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



My favorite tactical practice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire