dimanche 31 mars 2019

Starting an St Louis group

Hello,

I'm moving to the city area soon and have not found any groups advertised. Figured I'd start one.

I'm most interested in having meetups to train, trade skills, shoot, get out into the bush, etc. I want to get a good group to talk about surviving in an urban or suburban environment and otherwise shoot the breeze.

I'm in my late 20s, about to be out of the military (12 years a combat medic). All experience levels welcome, just as long as you've got a mindset to hit the range with a goal and a work ethic. I'm willing to teach, but more important I'm willing to learn.

Reply here or PM is fine. You can also email at [email protected]

Shoot straight

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Starting an St Louis group

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire