samedi 30 mars 2019

So I'm working out again

I have had several instances where I had to keep him from falling on the floor, a couple where I had to get him OFF the floor, this week I had to hold him up until someone could get to us with a wheelchair..

Even if I didn't care about my own health (I do), I need to be in top shape.

So.

He bought me weight, weight bench, squat cage, etc. as a wedding present years ago. We also have a recumbent bike he bought used. It works great and I am under the weight limit.

I also (embarrassed to admit) have one of those plastic fitness steps, you go up and down on the thing. I also have some Walk Away the Pounds DVDs.

I am doing a combo of weights and cardio, working my way up because I still have to take care of him, run the business, and be functional.

Today was back/leg day. I also did some cardio. I had planned to do 10 minutes on the bike (like I said, working my way up) and 10 minutes on the step, but the step killed me after 3 minutes and I crawled off to the weights.

I like dumbbell, barbell exercises because you don't need a machine, but I was told years ago to make a point of working my quads so I do that on the leg extension thing.

Any suggestions? I don't really care about getting hot - the only man I'm with finds me appealing, but I am wanting to focus on strength.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



So I'm working out again

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire