jeudi 28 mars 2019

SHTF medical storage?

If you want to keep a minor trauma kit it is not a bad idea in hopes you have someone around that can use it on you. Keep it sealed and not part of your general first aid. As I mentioned earlier I have a tier system and each over laps slightly.

The trauma bag I keep is hands off to family as most in there they cant use, Rx and sharps. The "big red bag" as it is known is my burn kit, PPE gels water gauzes some meds gear and more; family can use this in an emergency ONLY... so I can keep it sterile and accounted, it is on a shelf in the garage. The HOME first aid kit is all access and is kept in the cupboard, Just let me know when you grab something. I will shuffle materials between them based on my needs.

They are broken down this way so they can be carried. Those do not include the car, boat, and camping kits which look like off the shelfs with added materials they lack as they stay with the vehicles.

Take some classes, everything from basic first aid to more advanced. I have, but as of yet never removed a bullet or stitched a knife wound. If it needs more than steristrips I am going to a professional that has had more time on than me. If I had to I could do more depending on the situation but that will be a call made then.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



SHTF medical storage?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire