lundi 1 avril 2019

Anyone familiar with La Med Vovniks?

I came across something while reading. In the Talmud states that there 36 men (and apparently at one time, one woman, Deborah) who are righteous alive at any one time in the world.

http://dictionary.sensagent.com/TZAD...ISTARIM/en-en/

I have read in various places that these 36 are 'without sin', and 'righteous among men'. Now I understand as a Christian that there is only One who is without sin, Jesus Christ.

I am not Jewish, and I don't claim to be an expert on the Bible or the Torah or Talmud, so I can only guess at how Christs' birth and death would impact the theory (I hesitate to use the word myth) of the La Med Vovniks.

Can anyone else share any knowledge or thoughts they have on this, please?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Anyone familiar with La Med Vovniks?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire