mercredi 3 avril 2019

What to do?

I am in a similar situation but also very different. I have 11 family and they understand to come here in time of trouble. But they live 200 miles away for one family, and 450 for the other. And, now the oldest grandkids are going to really FAR away colleges. If we had an EMP as bad as "One Second After" I doubt any of them would make it here.

The wife and I would without a doubt need help for security. I have close friends in our Church but, that is 30 miles away, and I will want to know for sure that family wont make it before I invite others here. But, I have neighbors that I am pretty sure are prepping too.

So, I just pray a lot that God will cause things to work out when the time comes. I know for sure that he put me on this homestead where I am now. Coincidence after coincidence that were just almost unbelievable happened when I was putting the place together.

Just one for instance, I camped while I was working here at first. It didn't make sense to hook up to the grid yet, but staying here a week at a time without refrigeration was not fun. Then one day I was checking out an old shed that was about to fall over. I had seen an old refrigerator sitting in it before but had dismissed it because it had a obvious electric cord. Something made me look at the old frig again and when I did there was a GAS LINE hooked up as well, the cord was just for a light. I got the old gal working and from then on camping a week at a time was a LOT more pleasant. Other than tiny and VERY expensive RV stuff, THAT IS THE ONLY PROPANE REFRIGERATOR I HAVE EVER SEEN AND WE DO LOTS OF YARD SALES AND JUNK STORES.

So, convinced that God has put me here I just trust that he did it for a reason. I pray mostly that I will recognize why he did it when the time comes and that I wont get into such a defensive mode that I fail to do his will.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What to do?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire