lundi 31 août 2020

Considering selling random ammo

As a rule; I don't sell ammo.

Just about everything has a price except my perfume factory, but ammo gets horded or shot.

This a results in some interesting assemblies.
At my feet is an ammo can of PPU 7.62x25 HP's. (I also put back cases and cases of ball when it was <$0.05) I have <$50 in it including the can.

Back in the day I picked up several Tok's and CZ52's as 'backup guns" or "stash guns" or "Butter knife guns" or just because they were good deals.
I no longer need them to fulfill that role, but I won't ever get rid of all of my x25 because I have a Vietnam bring Back that was gifted to me by a friend who's own kids didn't care.

Likewise I have 500+ 9x18 HP in addition to my ball stash.
I can't see ever carrying my apparently NIB doublestacked makarov even if I ditch the others, but it's a "blue chip" so it stays for the foreseeable future.

OTOH, If I sold some of this ammo I'm apparently never gonna need I could do.... Something with the money. (Probably buy more ammo.)

I stacked up $30 tins of 8mm and 7.62x54R back in the day... with my spinal surgery I will probably never be able to shoot it.

If I'm gonna sell, now would be a good time....

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Considering selling random ammo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire