lundi 24 août 2020

Need Info On A Tiller

I'm looking in the wrong places I guess. Anybody know how to find info on an old tiller, google and youtube both is not any help whatsoever.

I asked a neighbor who works on small engines to keep a lookout for a tiller for me. He usually buys old junked out small non running lawnmowers, tillers, etc and can have those things up and running in no time. Things that nobody can get running he usually can and sells for a profit.

He found me an old tiller that supposedly hadn't run in years. Needed new belts, an engine overhaul and a new fuel cable.

Thing looks uglier than squat but it's a 4hp Longlife RDT rear tined tiller. I paid him 50 plus 20 more for the new belts for him to get them and replace. So a total of 70 bucks. Thing works great but I would like to find a manual on it but can't.

Anybody have any ideas?

__________________
Disabled Preppers Group
For those of us who are disabled, whether it be SSDI, SSI, Military, family members who are disabled and would like to discuss with others on how we might be able to get through today's times, SHTF or joining a MAG and what challenges may be faced with that.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Need Info On A Tiller

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire