mardi 25 août 2020

Laura will put my preps to the test

Well, not how I had always planned it, but TS/Hurricane Laura will be forcing me to perform SIMOPS.

My wife and daughter are bugging out to Mississippi today, my son will be bugging in at our home with the dogs, and I will be having to get home from work in Fourchon,LA.

Each scenario I prepped differently for.

My bug in preps are good, portable generator, plenty of fuel, food, water, etc.

The wife and daughter are in a good dependable Ford Expedition going to Hattiesburg MS. and a prepaid for hotel. Plenty of personal protection, supplies, etc. and cash.

I am due to get off and pick up a rental car on Friday in order to get home, which is ground zero for landfall. Since I am coming from work my primary prep was the planning of getting a car before everyone else panicked.

I guess the next couple days will tell me how I did. Everyone stay safe.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Laura will put my preps to the test

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire