dimanche 30 août 2020

Walmart making it hard to pay with cash

Default Walmart making it hard to pay with cash


Our local Walmart has converted all checkouts except 4 to self checkouts but never have more than 1 cashier. I usually avoid the self service lanes unless I only have a few items. I refuse to check myself out with 2 buggies full. I went the other day and had about 10 items. The 1 checkout had a huge line, at least a 20 minute wait, so I went to the self checkouts. Cards only. I asked the women that oversees that area, her reply was: “if you have to pay with cash you have to use that 1 register. WTF. I don’t have to use cash I just don’t like putting groceries on a credit card. I left my cart with her and walked out. I won’t be buying groceries there again.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Walmart making it hard to pay with cash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire