lundi 24 août 2020

Trump re-elected. Then what?

An Ole' Timer just mulling over the news he hears on tv. With the way them folk in the cities be acting now, what will it be like when President Trump is re-elected? Nov to Jan be escalation of protest? After he is sworn in the 2nd time, will the protest become worse yet again?

They going to go into hyperconvulsions. Protests that makes what Portland has been seeing look like a school play? How far out of the city will they be willing to come to cause havoc? I dunno about the civil war cries, but I can see a martial law declaration being declared. I can also see LE and military having to kick up a few notches trying to regain control, where-as that will make the rioters madder who will increase the rioting, which will cause LE and military to kick it up some more. May be alot of funerals, on both sides. And for what? I almost feel like this is 1960's all over, minus the free love
I may be old, but I will definitely have our local LE's back if they gets to my neck of the woods.

I'm just glad I'm on my hill. Need to get the Spoiled Princess convinced to move back home with my grandkids and son-n-law. They too close to them big cities.

Whatch'ya'll thinks?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Trump re-elected. Then what?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire