lundi 31 août 2020

Mask fit

Default Mask fit


Somebody gave me a homemade cloth surgical type mask. For awhile it worked fine but washing changed the fit till my nose was wanting to poke out like people i had been laughing about. I was thinking about retrofitting adding some nose reinforcement. But someone gave me some real disposable surgical masks. These have the metal nose strip reinforcement and a much better tighter fit. The fit is almost as good as my stashed n95 masks though those are construction grade and have the frowned on exhalation valve. These surgical masks fit much closer unlike the cuplike n95. Made from some kind of paper with elastic ear strings and metal strip above nose you can shape to fit. Disposable but i expect to reuse.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Mask fit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire