samedi 29 août 2020

Ways to prepare for US Dollar collapse

Have no doubt that its not a matter of if, its a matter of when the US Dollar collapse.

I have quite a number of gold/silver coins in my physical possession from various countries that I pay for with cash. I hold no stocks/mutual funds/index funds in mining companies, as I want to physically own the gold/silver.

But my wife and I don't want to convert all of our dollars to silver/gold. We've kicked around buying more real estate, however if the dollar goes, then there will be plenty of pain in other industries as well too.

Just wondering if there are other things that a person can convert their US Dollar too in order to preserve their wealth.

thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Ways to prepare for US Dollar collapse

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire