samedi 29 août 2020

Home defense riot kit

Quote:

Originally Posted by billwilla View Post

1st, don't lock the stuff you may need to save your life in a safe. Wear pants with pockets (carpenter, painter pants & the like work well) then get a belt that can hold flashlight & mag carriers. If that's not enough, add a vest that can hold a few more mags & maybe a radio.

What kind of a vest would you buy? That was my first thought. Pants would work, but I'd feel better if everything is together. If we have to evacuate I can grab it along with my rifle, toss it in our vehicle (I don't have to wear it), and bet out in a matter of seconds. With pants I'd be taking the time to shove them into pockets, they could fall out in a rush, etc.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Home defense riot kit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire