dimanche 18 octobre 2020

30-06 break open

The shooting world is full of inexpensive bolt action rifles now. You can probably find a bolt gun as cheap or cheaper than a single shot rifle. Last year I bought a Ruger American rifle in 243 because I had over 200 rounds left over from another 243 I sold.

This has been a very good rifle for the $275 I paid for it NIB. Worth every penny. I am not that fond of the plastic magazine but it works. And extras are stupid expensive for what they are. But that is the only down side to the gun and thats not much. And its a hell of a lot better than the cheap savage bolt action I bought with what felt like a rubber stock it was so flimsy.

But if you find one of the H&R/Handi rifles they are shooters. I have one in 223 that will shoot bug hole groups at 100 yards.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



30-06 break open

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire