samedi 17 octobre 2020

I Need Your Best Greenhouse Ideas

My husband and I are building a greenhouse. We would love any ideas on how to maximize this new building. I have never had a greenhouse before and therefore I “don’t know what I don’t know”.

It will be 10 ft. by 12 ft. It will be attached to our small chicken barn that is 12 ft. by 20 ft. It will be attached to the east side of the barn, so have a solid west wall. The north wall is 12 ft. long. The east wall is 10 ft. long. The south wall is 12 ft. long. The door to the greenhouse will be inside the barn on the west side. The walls are 7 ft. high with highest pitch point in the roof being 10’3”. There are two vent windows in the roof.

Water will be available via a hose from the house. It will have electricity.

I live in the mountain west at 6,000 feet.

I have an extremely handy husband who can build anything wood related.

We are both in late 50’s and retired. I need the greenhouse to be user friendly in our later years.

Our garden is 30 ft. by 70 ft. We have 12 dwarf fruit trees.

Any ideas and advise would be greatly appreciated! I know that this is the right place to go to get that great advice!

Thank you in advance for all comments.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I Need Your Best Greenhouse Ideas

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire