mercredi 14 octobre 2020

US source of canned meatballs and Hotdogs?

Hello!

To get right to the point, I am trying to find a US source for canned hotdogs. In Great Britain and Europe they seems to be much more common. Walmart, of fame and infamy used to sell beef meatballs in beef broth in cans but they have since stopped, and outside of restaurant suppliers I can't seem to find any canned meatballs.
the following brands make "good" hotdogs from what I can fnd out on this side of the pond:
Bordon ( chicken franks)
Plumrose
DAK
Princes
Ye Olde Oak
I'd rather avoid Loma Linda hotdogs as they don't have a good reputation.( Yes I know how painfully relative that statement is..)
and
Yoders used to make a line of canned hotdogs but I think they discontinued them.
Do any of you good folk know how or where I could get some in the US, either locally or a place that will export them to me?
Thank you for any comments, help or ideas!!
P.S. metal canned or glass jarred, both count.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



US source of canned meatballs and Hotdogs?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire