dimanche 18 octobre 2020

IF I had known THEN, what I know now...

WE ALL look back on life and see other paths we could have taken.
and
while I have had pretty good life, a wife who loves me and kids who don't hate me... and am retired and living in the north...and I got to experience things that most men dream about having that kind of experience, BUT...

I look back and if I knew then what I know now,
I would have continued on with my flying, got more tickets and would have wound up in ALaska flying the bush... and understand I would never have had my wonderful wife and kids...
and
Might have had an ALaska accident some where along the way, maybe not, but I know if I had they still would have found me with a big smile on my face.

Over the years in LE I took a sort of nonscientific poll of lawyers I came to know.
When I asked them that question, and finished "Would you still have gone to law school and become a lawyer?" Better than 70% of them said "NO", they never would have gone. BUT, they had invested all that money and time and just couldn't bring themselves to leave. Lots of regrets..

Anyone else got a hindsight life choice they would have taken had they known?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



IF I had known THEN, what I know now...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire