dimanche 18 octobre 2020

ANYONE ELSE have or had a soft side camper?

I have had BIG and small hard side,
had big and small trailers, never had a soft side..
until now.

Just picked up this 2015 Palimino 550 soft side. They are made for 1/2 ton shorter bed trucks.

Not sure why other than an itch I needed to scratch, and I like the idea of the smaller profile and lighter weight so I can carry it on the 1500 instead of needing a bigger truck.

Anyone have any suggestions or heads up I should be aware of that are peculiar to soft side campers.?

What I found appealing about the deal,
electric jacks, NEVER gonna have those blankety crank ups again.
came with a solar panel system. remotes for everything and extremely well taken care of.


Let's block ads! (Why?)



ANYONE ELSE have or had a soft side camper?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire