jeudi 15 octobre 2020

OPinions on the Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic Reloading Kit

I got started in reloading about 3 years ago. The Hornady kit is the one I bought after much online research and talking to a few old-timers. I've no complaints. The dies are super handy with the bushing set up. As a single stage press, it's slow going if you are a high volume shooter. However, it does the job and Hornady sells everything you need to slowly accessorize for your individual needs and as budget allows. I mainly reload handgun, and some 30.06.

I'm not saying it's better than the RCBS, or any other brand, but it does what it is advertised to do, at a relatively low price, without shopping for individual components.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



OPinions on the Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic Reloading Kit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire