lundi 30 mai 2016

Grandmother Survivalist On Board

Just a quick post to introduce myself, I'm Camogal.

I live in Indiana, pretty much right smack in the middle of the state. My son and his family recently moved in with me and my whole life changed.

I'd never really been motivated by my own survival. But the survival of my grandkids? Yeah, now I'm totally motivated. Luckily, I'm a reader and a lover of the great outdoors, so it isn't like I'm starting totally from scratch. And my son has always been an outdoorsman, so between the two of us we pretty much have the whole survival thing whipped. (At least we hope so)

Of course, that is part of why I'm here, to bone up on my survival information and glean new tips from all of you wonderful people.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Grandmother Survivalist On Board

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire