dimanche 29 mai 2016

treadmill & BOB workout

I've been working out, by walking on my treadmill. I've set the incline to its highest level at a 10% grade and do five miles everyday.

I thought I was doing pretty good, but then I got the idea to see how it would be to carry my BOB, while wearing my hiking boots.

My BOB weighs in at 38 lbs fully loaded and it's not too bad to carry, or at least I thought.

Once you strap on the pack and put on the footwear, it's a whole different ballgame.

I couldn't walk my normal pace by the forth mile. I had to slow down, because I was getting tired (ashamed to say). I finished the five miles but I was tired and my feet were "hot".

My feet were on the edge of getting blisters, which was an eye opener for me.

I'll have to either trim my pack some more, or train harder.

Has anyone else tried this test with their packs? If so, how did you address this issue?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



treadmill & BOB workout

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire