dimanche 29 mai 2016

So i built an AR...

So within the last few months I have built my first AR. I went today to try and sight the Strikefire in but TS Bonnie decided otherwise so I only got a few shots in before a store built over me.

So far:
PSA Blemed Lower
PSA LPK
PSA Premium BCG
PSA Molon Labe Engraved Charging Handle
Radical Firearms 16" Upper with 15" FGS Handguard
Magpul MOE Cantilever Raid and 8 Slot Raid
Magpul MIAD Grip (was FDE but painted it with Krylon Supermaxx)
Magpul BAD Lever
Magpul Windowed PMag
Magpul Ranger Plate
Fab Defense MBUS
Fab Defense PTK Angled Grip
Vortex Strikefire II

Left on my list:
Buttstock Upgrade
Trigger Guard
Trigger
Muzzle Break
Maybe a Vortex Magnifier

(Not the best picture, idk what up with my camera lately)

Let's block ads! (Why?)



So i built an AR...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire