mercredi 25 mai 2016

New Apliances

Quote:

Originally Posted by 240Geezer View Post

What is up with today's household appliances?
I have recently acquired a Kenmore washer and dryer that take eons to run a load of clothes through.
Express wash which is the shortest cycle runs 35 minutes according to the machine but in real time it's closer to an hour. An hour to do a "quick" wash?
A normal cycle is 95 minutes machine time closer to 2 hours real time.
Seriously!
The dryer short cycle is 52 minutes but you never really know.
The clothes come out in a wrinkled mess even using the max amount of fabric softener.
The dishwasher minimum cycle is over 99 minutes.
To do a standard load? I practically wash them by hand first and the machine says HD (heavy dirt).
Really.
I'm about to go buy some older machines off of Craig's list.
It's housework not my life's work.

Since I moved to NH I don't have a washer and dryer. I do my laundry at my brother's house. His washer and dryer are very old. It takes probably 8 hours to wash and dry 2 loads of laundry.

Just sayin...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New Apliances

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire