samedi 28 mai 2016

New user

Are you aware that a new, registered user cannot even read any of the posts? How can I post 5 times if I cannot access any of the posts to comment? I can't even tell if this site is helpful due to getting the "you do not have access to this page" when ever I try to read something. I am even getting emails from you with suggestions of posts to read, but when i click on the title in the email, I can't read it, I get the access denied. I have not been banned, I am a new user, and I don't get it.

If I need to be a VIP to read anything, I give up, because why would I spend money on a site I cannot even get an idea about from reading posts.....

You input would be appreciated.
Twoscribe

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New user

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire