samedi 28 mai 2016

The itch to buy a new gun

I've got the itch to buy a new handgun. I don't NEED another gun but that is beside the point. I have .22., .38 and 9mm covered.

Here are some of the guns I am considering and thought I would just get input from the forum on your experiences with these or your thoughts in general on my list.

1) a 1911 .45 acp-either budget priced or used

2) Ruger SR 22-lighter than the Mark ll I already own

3) S&W SD9VE- budget priced high cap 9 since I already have a compact 9 mm for CC

4) Heritage Arms Rough Rider 3 1/2 inch birdhead grip- won't replace my 40 y/o Single Six but just looks like "fun"

5) Rossi .22 Plinker- 2 or 4 inch 8 shot revolver

Those are the "current" contenders. LOL.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



The itch to buy a new gun

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire