lundi 29 mai 2017

Berkey Water Filter Failed Again!!!!

I own a berkey filter with the black filters. 2 years ago (2015), both of my black filters failed to filter the red dye. They were manufactured in 2013. It was the newer model and not the older one.

I usually like to do the red dye test every 3-4 months to see if it is working. After a year of using those filter , they finally failed the red dye test. They only filtered less than 500 gallons!!! No where near the 6,000 gallons they claim.

I am very careful when installing these filters. I am super gentle so they wont break or crack.

I contacted berkey in 2016 and they sent me a new one. Those new filters had a manufacture date of 2014.

Fast forward today.

The new filters they sent me also failed again!!!! Only ONE of the two filters is filtering the red dye!!!! I re-primed that filter multiple times, and I still get that light pink color. Why does this keep happening?? This makes no sense. I am using city water and my water is soft.

Anyone else having the same problem???

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Berkey Water Filter Failed Again!!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire