vendredi 26 mai 2017

Cache and Carry.

I found this article on creating waterproof caches I thought I would share.

This is an excerpt from the article. I have posted a link to the full write-up below.

"My goals for this cache are to have supplies that a) I can access at a safe distance from my house in five minutes or less under almost any conditions, with the countdown starting the moment I leave my house, b) be easily transportable as carried by myself and/or one other person for a distance of up to one mile through wooded terrain, and c) have enough supplies to allow us to get by for 1-2 weeks under primitive condition"

Have you done this or something similar?

Years back I talked with a couple survivors of Bosnia. They told me those that survived are people who stayed on the move. The ones who lasted the longest are people who had stashed supplies at different locations.

I look forward to your responses.

http://ift.tt/2nXTc68

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Cache and Carry.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire