vendredi 26 mai 2017

Obama Stands Watch For Me

My grandfather died a couple years ago. His hobby the last 15 years or so was wood carvings. He was very good, a real artist, both with the carving and with the painting.

At one point he did a bunch of life-size busts of different US Presidents. He let the local businesses display them in their lobbies.

My grandmother recently decided to sell her house and move to an apartment so one of my uncles ended up with most of the bust carvings, Teddy Roosevelt, Reagan, JFK, etc.

Last night my brother told me Obama was in the Goodwill pile. No one wanted him.

No sir, I just had to have him. He will forever be standing watch in my gun room, sitting on top of a gun safe, as we come to and from hunts, clean guns, take them out and put them away, etc.

I will always have a good reminder from this point forward as to why I have so many! Ha ha

I will try to add a picture later tonight.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Obama Stands Watch For Me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire