lundi 29 mai 2017

Homemade Alka Seltzer

Of course. storing ingredients separately increases the storage time of a lot of things. Here's one.

I don't need Alka Seltzer very often, but when I do, I need it desperately. It's like a miracle for me when I have tummy troubles. I'd cry to bugout without it.

I make homemade Alka Seltzer with packets of Realime or Realemon, baking soda, an aspirin, and a bit of any sweetener. The aspirin and citric acid packets are stored in glass vac'ed canning jars, and I keep the majoriy of my Realemon/Realime under 02 pack. The baking soda should be correctly stored, too. You need the aspirin for heart attack symptoms, anyway.

You can also use the baking soda with a lemon-lime or orange soft drink. You can use sour salt if you have it. Any citrus juice will work as the acid, too.

While you're compiling inngredients, Baking Soda and Cream of Tartar, stored separately, last exponential X longer than baking powder.

Do you have some home brew mixes?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Homemade Alka Seltzer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire