lundi 29 mai 2017

South Eastern PA "Theoretical" Minutemen

Before you as questions, read this thread.... (or at least the start of it)

http://ift.tt/2r4PNY2

That being said, I am just a concerned citizen looking to protect my family and friends from any and ALL threats. It may be a disaster scenario where we band together to help out, or an enemy much more sinister.

Right now I am in the stage of gathering names and gauging interest, with hopes of growing and organizing.

I would love to start training with people, building relationships with the community and with each other. And if S ever HTF have others that I can rely on.

I will be getting out of the Marine Corps in June, and I have several like minded friends that will be willing to start something effective. so please leave a post or send me a message!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



South Eastern PA "Theoretical" Minutemen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire