mercredi 31 mai 2017

questions about anonymity & work whistle blowing please

So, i need some information if anyone could please help with internet expertize?

I need to sort of be a "whistler-blower" type with my work, but it involves a very high power supervisor and something they've done. So far i have made an "anonymous" (at least i sincerely hope it is) email account on a public computer, not my own to ask/report situation to upper management/human resources.

Now, if i use that account, is there any way they could trace it back to me? can i still use my personal computer with this outside created email account to correspond with H.R. without it being traced back to me, ie: will my computer leave an IP address on the email? should i use an outside/public computer to correspond instead? Is there any other advice you have that will help me stay very anonymous? i would REALLY hate to lose this job.

Thank you for any help you can give!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



questions about anonymity & work whistle blowing please

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire