dimanche 15 octobre 2017

Product review w. pics: B&M Canned Bread

I found an interesting YouTube Channel that does a series called "What are we eating?" where they do product reviews of canned food. They did one on B&M Canned Bread and it inspired me to do my own. I bought a case of it from Amazon and then stumbled across it in the baking goods aisle in Shoprite. I still can't believe Shoprite sells canned bread.

My wife and I both agreed that it was pretty good. It wasn't dry at all. In fact, it was pretty moist. The weird thing is that it became more moist after we toasted it in the oven. If you ever had the rye bread that the give you at Outback Steak House, you would think you were eating it instead of canned bread. I do have to take away a star for it being only about 2/3 the size of the can. However, it definitely earns 4 stars for being moist, tasty, and having a long shelf life.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Product review w. pics: B&M Canned Bread

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire