dimanche 15 octobre 2017

Rocky mountain spotted fever

DefaultRocky mountain spotted fever


Well my amazingly good luck strikes again. 13 days ago i started having high fevers, bad headaches and severe joint pains.
Being my typical stubborn self i waited until day 10 to go get it checked out. By that point add a slight rash starting into the list of symptoms. After test results come back my Dr. tells me i have RMSF. Prescribes doxycycline for it and tells me to just keep taking the ibuprofen and tylenol for the fevers and joint pain.
Anyone on here ever had this before? I am trying to find some info on what can possibly help with this joint pain. Its been days since i have actually been able to sleep and havent been able to make it through a work day.
I will be back on the phone with the dr. Tomorrow but looking for for advice that might help until then.
Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Rocky mountain spotted fever

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire