dimanche 1 octobre 2017

Start all over again...

I had B.O.B. Food storage worth months, Many tools, mostly are power by hand. I tried avoid to get anything depend on gasoline to run them. You know when thing went down. Gas station probably would run out long before I could reach them. Electric going be down depend on situation. I was pretty good enough to last 2 week maybe more.

But, I went to vacation with my church group to visit Ark Encounter in Kentucky. I'm sure some of you guys heard of it. Also Creation Museum for all week, When I return home. I found out someone broken in my house. Most my prepper supplies gone missed. All food stole, I had basement shelve of foods and 42 case of water bottle gone missed. I count water case before head out.

I reported to police. They says there nothing they can do because there's no evidence that I had them. All they find door kick break open. My computer and TV and other stuff around house are still here. They stole most my prepper supplies more like 90% of them. Also Police says my tool stole are worthless because they're powered by hand. Thief wont make any profit out them.

So I know I will have to buy all supplies all over again. I'm not look forward to do that. But play safe better than sorry... That remind me one EMT shirt I saw at gym says "PLAY SAFE or I'll get to see you NAKED" Anyway, I want rebuild to get enough worth 2 week supplies. Because up here in Michigan we get blizzard and Ice storm often. I went though ice storm knock out power and freeze my ass for near 2 week. I want be prepare for this event but, as start all over again. I'll set for 72-hour before winter hit.

72 Hours Survival Kit
I know I'll need most important I will need:
-Heavy Duty Backpack (I prefer able to carry them out if have to) Must be water resistant and have sufficient storage space for supply

-First Aids (Not EMT) Band-aid, Advil, Anti-Diarrhea, basic stuff) probably able to find them at any drugs store. and store in the package for easy access

-Clothes

-Flashlight (I miss my solar flashlight that I don't need to replace battery)

-Good Utility Knife (anyone know where I could good one? post link if you know online store)

-Water/Food (I bought my water packet and MRE at local store that has closed down. So anyone know where I could get those water packet and MRE?)

-Cooking Tin (I probably will find them at Amazon)

-Matches

-Important Documents (Photocopies of Birth Certificate, Insurance policies, Driver Licence, Social Security Card)

-Money worth 20 dollar (1 Ten, 1 Five, 4 Ones, and 4 Quarters)

Any else I forget to add? Don't tell me Radio. I don't need it. Because I'm 100% Deaf.

Of course I'll add few extra that are easy to forget about, Cups, Plates, Lighter, Candles, Utensils, Can Opener, Toilet paper

Those are supplies that I would stay in house during ice storm. I know how to build cinder rocket stove. I still have those cinder in shed. But I prefer to able pack all of those in heavy duty backpack. Just in case I have to take them out. Like tornado, Tree fall knock house down, whatever events. I want able to grab backpack and go! Than rather packing them, look something that I might forget.

Please would you guys make any suggest I might need add within limit of time before crazy snow starts. If you know any good online store that I could get them Please post them.

Thank you

PS I still have trouble to finding MRE store around here.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Start all over again...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire