dimanche 28 janvier 2018

another trade thread.

Considering an even trade of handguns.
Been thinking of getting a more compact gun for an occasional conceal carry gun. Right now I carry a fullsize in a OWB pancake holster.

These would mainly be range guns. Very limited carry.
Not sure if it's worth it to trade for a range toy due to the cost of .380 ammo.

I have a Sig Mosquito with 2 mags and complete in the case.
Note:
The slide has been replaced with a GSG Firefly slide due to a breakage to the original. Been a great plinker with little to no issues with FTF or FTE's.
Used when open carrying "lite", like around the yard.

Gun offered up is a Sig P230 .380 with 2 mags and IWB holster.

I'm on the fence.
A .22LR for a .380?
Do I just hold out for another 9mm trade. OR,
Do I just buy a new PT111 G2 9mm as a compact CC gun?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



another trade thread.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire